Welcome to the website of the Croatian Transport Law Association, Croatian centre of excellence in the area of land and air transport law!
We are a non-profit association founded in 2016 at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law at the initiative of a few transport law experts. Today, we are proud of our large membership consisting of both individuals as well as leading companies in the field, from all sectors that deal with our areas of interest: aviation and land transport industry, insurance, the judiciary, regulatory agencies and academia.
Our aim is to create a platform for the exchange of professional information between peers and ensure lifelong learning in the vibrant field of land and air transport law. Our seminars, conferences, roundtables and workshops feature top speakers and gather audiences from Croatia and abroad, enhancing professional competences and overall understanding of the transport law sector.
We believe that only professional excellence and cooperation with colleagues working in the field and dealing with the complex body of transport law can create added value for a competitive and modern market of transport services.
This is why we work tirelessly to provide our members with valuable up-to-date business information concerning transport law and develop various services and databases on these web pages, as well as through our numerous activities that take place throughout the year.
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to welcome you soon to the membership of the Croatian Transport Law Association!
The main bodies of the CTLA are the Management Board and the Supervisory Board.
The Management Board in the 2016-2020 term is composed of:
- prof. dr. sc. Nikoleta Radionov, CTLA President, tenured professor at the Department of Maritime and General Transport Law, Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb,
- Ana Kapetanović, dipl. iur., CTLA Vice-president, air law specialist at the Croatian Civil Aviation Agency,
- dr. sc. Iva Savić, CTLA General Secretary , assistant professor at the Department of Maritime and General Transport Law, , Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb.
The Supervisory Board in the 2016-2020 term is composed of:
- prof. dr. sc. Jasenko Marin, tenured professor at the Department of Maritime and General Transport Law, Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb,
- prof. dr. sc. Dorotea Ćorić, tenured professor at the Department of Maritime and General Transport Law, Faculty of Law, University of Rijeka,
- dr. sc. Nikola Popović, council member of the Croatian Regulatory Authority for Network Industries.