The CTLA aims to create a platform for the public interested in transport law and facilitate discussion and exchange of ideas, experience, knowledge and information.
As a member of CTLA you will:
- enjoy a discount for training workshops, forums and conferences, organised by the CTLA
- have access to different materials related to the transport law field: workshop materials, scientific papers, publications, conference presentations and other materials stored on our intraweb and accessible to member only
- create your own professional network and exchange ideas with leading experts in the transport law and insurance field in Croatia
- participate in the activities of the bodies of the CTLA
- Corporate members (legal persons) L (more than 250 employees): annual membership EUR 500
- Corporate members (legal persons) M (51 to 250 employees): annual membership EUR 300
- Corporate members (legal persons) S (up to 50 employees): annual membership EUR 100
- Individual members (natural persons): annual membership EUR 30
Individual members (natural persons) are entitled to one (1) free participation in any paid events organised by the CTLA
Corporate members (legal persons) are entitled toone (1), two (2) or three (3) free participations, in accordance with the membership category i.e. number of employees.
CTLA members who have fulfilled their membership obligations within the prescribed time limits (by 31 January) are entitled to free participation in all CTLA activities for the current year. If the member is a legal person, all its employees are entitled to this benefit.How to join